1. The skill of specialization of individuals who graduate from interior architecture, design of interior space and related fields,
2. The ability of students to reveal their creative and researcher identities by evaluating and interpreting the information besides being able to access information through scientific research,
3. The opportunity to deeply support the experience in the fields of application with theoretical knowledge,
4. The opportunity for students to work on subjects such as design and theory, renovation and history, urban interiors, social-psychological and cultural factors, ecological design, acoustics, lighting and color, advanced structures, management and marketing,
5. To train the members of the profession who can evaluate the various demands of the society and provide qualified service, as well as the academic staff required for the university,
6. Students’ ability to take part in applications in various disciplines by equipping them with all the necessary scientific infrastructure,
7. The ability of all graduates of the program to play a leading role in the development of the standard of living in the future,
8. The skill of gaining the ability to evaluate the job in a professional environment and approaching it critically by using the knowledge in the field of expertise,
9. The skill of transferring the opinions and suggestions formed in the field of interior architecture based on the knowledge acquired at the level of expertise verbally and in writing.
10. The ability to communicate and contribute to their colleagues who are doing research in the field of interior architecture,
11. The ability to use a foreign language at least at the level of European language portfolio B2.